- Size: 75gm
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Aroma: Paradise
Active Ingredients and Benefits:
- Kaolin – Regulates oil flow and absorbs excess shine.
- Fruit Acids (AHAs) – Promotes smoother, younger and healthy looking skin by severing the bonds holding dry, damaged skin cells together.
- Papaya Fruit Extract – Restores uneven skin tone. Helps shed dead skin.
- Willow Bark (BHAs) – Unclogs pores and makes room for growth of new skin. Improves discolouration of sun damaged skin.
- Calendula Extract – Healing properties. Calms chapped and irritated skin.
- Bamboo Cellulose – Is 100% natural and a non-harmful ingredient that will dissolve quickly and not cause any harm to animals or the environment.
How to use:
It is best to apply TONIC Microexfoliant+ straight after deeply cleansing your face. You can apply to problematic areas daily e.g. T-zone and entire face once a week (depending on your skin type you may need more or less).
For best results use along with a TONIC Cleanser, Advanced Acne Cream, Tonic Serum and Night Cream as the products are all formulated to work together to achieve optimum results.
I’m a mask too! Microexfoliant+ Deep Intensive Exfoliation Treatment:
TONIC Microexfoliant+ is also recommended to be used at least once a week as an intensive exfoliation mask treatment. As the mask turns into a sticky paste, it will capture and lift off dead skin and dirt that has been built up, giving your skin a much needed deeper cleanse. This will result in a smooth, clean canvas ready for products to penetrate deeper and repair the skin. Makeup application will also be a lot smoother and skin will look and feel amazing!
TONIC is committed to looking out for our environment and minimising our print on the environment. That is why we use bamboo cellulose. The beads in our Microexfoliant+ are made from bamboo cellulose (bamboo fibres) they are extracted from the pulp of the bamboo plant. Bamboo is 100% natural and a non-harmful ingredient that will dissolve quickly and not cause any harm to animals or the environment.